Boot Addict Planning a Relapse

I was driving the street today on my way to class and saw this girl walking down the street wearing the simplest outfit. Just a plain v-neck pumpkin colored sweater, with dark skinny jeans, and these tan over the knee boots. If I wasn't late to class I would have stopped her to ask her where she got those boots. I need them! They were flat or had only a slight heel (I was driving) and over the knee but without being fitted or slouchy. They were suede and so pretty.

Now, the last time I was home and not feeling well I decided to do what I always do to make myself feel better: try on my shoes. Boots in particular. That's when I realized that I currently have 26 pairs of boots that I wear in my closet. I do not know how they fit in there. I am technicaly supposed to be done boot shopping for this winter but flat boots always make for a practical purchase. They would be comfortable....

I haven't found them yet, but I found a few pairs that resemble them. I plan to keep looking. Maybe I'll run into that girl again....




Now neither one of these boots are really as awesome as the ones I saw, but if you have any suggestions of something similar, send them my way. I'm looking for enablers....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital