Modas Apprendi

    Law student. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Christian. Writer. Shoe collector. Just a few words that describe me, technically. They guide my choices, everyday. They bring with them responsibilities, passion, obligations, happiness, and pain. So what is a girl to do but find some way to express herself?

   I know what you're thinking, "um, shouldn't you be studying right now?" Probably. Well, let me tell you something. Human beings function better when their lives have balance. So here is my attempt to find some balance.

   Modas Apprendi was definitely in the running as a blog title. It incorporates everything I think I know about fashion, which I don't claim to be much. Just that I like it, it makes me feel good, and I want to learn. Fabulous and beautiful is a much more fitting title as I plan on babbling about just about anything that I see as, you guessed it : fabulous and beautiful. Or not so fabulous and beautiful, whatever the case may be. That doesn't mean that this lawyer in training still doesn't reserve the right to drop everything someday and head to New York and start that fashion magazine - MA -Modas Apprendi. On that title I call dibs. What it does mean is that I can, from the comfort of my very own home, create a world where I am only what I want to be - and for right now that is a fashionista in training.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital